“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
- Dermatopathology FAQs
- What are the histopathologic features of COVID-19 infection?
- American Society of Dermatopathology 2020 annual meeting: what I have learned
- Medical ethics FAQs
- Is medical ethics relevant to pathologists?
- 10 Questions to ask at your next academic pathology job interview
- Is a “niche” necessary for success in academia?
- Physician coaching: an emerging tool for faculty development and physician wellness
Recent Blog Posts
Hello there! My name is Ifeoma (pronounced: ee-foam-ah) and I am a new faculty physician at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus just outside of Denver, CO. Welcome to my professional website; I am so glad you are here! My life: A bit about me:Continue reading “Introductions”
Never miss a post…
Subscribe below and get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
What I am currently reading…
About Dr. Perkins
Dr. Perkins is a skin pathologist (dermatopathologist) at the University of Colorado School of Medicine just outside of the metro Denver, Colorado area. She is a board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology as well as dermatopathology.
More About Me
Get In Touch
Follow me on social media
Ifeoma Perkins, MD
University of Colorado SOM
Department of Pathology
Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion 1
Aurora, CO, USA 80045-0508